No. 1109 /2016-Pub Shimla 10th November, 2016
Nod to include Patwar Circle Ghund and Bagain of Sub-Tehsil Deha in Tehsil Theog
Re-opening of Outpost Government Railway Police at Kandrouri of district Kangra
Approves ‘Chief Minister’s Start-up/innovation Projects/ New Industries Scheme’
Nod to open Primary Health Centres at Basal in Una district and Shawad in district Kullu
The Cabinet in its meeting held here today gave approval to launch “Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana” in the State. The main objective of the Scheme is to motivate teachers (TGT/PGT/Headmasters/Principals) to give overall good results and particularly in subjects like Maths, Science and English etc. The teachers who will give 100 percent results will be given one year extension in service and monetary rewards. The Scheme was announced by the Chief Minister in his budget speech 2016, wherein he stated that one year extension would be given to the teachers who will consistently give 100 percent results in Board Examinations for a period of five years.
The Cabinet Meeting was chaired by Chief Minister Shri Virbhadra Singh.
It also decided to hold winter session of State Legislative at Dharamsala from 19th to 23rd December, 2016
With an aim to create self-employment and employment generation and for up-grading the skill of entrepreneurs besides providing them all support including professional guidance etc the Cabinet approved ‘Chief Minister’s Start-up/innovation Projects/ New Industries Scheme’. The scheme also aims at helping and hand-holding entrepreneurs to select viable projects in the potential areas in manufacturing and service sectors and train them to set up start-ups and subsequently manage and run their enterprises professionally.
The Cabinet decided to levy administrative and contingency charges @ 9 percent for Central Government Ministries and various Public Sectors Units including National Highway Authority of India, Railways and Ministry of Defense etc for initiating several land acquisition proceedings in the State on analogy of various States like Haryana, Bihar, Assam etc.
Cabinet approved to start Education as a new subject at Under Graduate level in Government Degree Colleges for 2017-18 provided that the strength of students should be four thousand or more. This is being done with the view to provide better foundation for students to qualify the entrance test for admission in various examinations.
Posts filled or created
· The Cabinet decided to fill four posts of H.P. Administrative Service by direct recruitment through HPAS Combine Competitive Examination, 2016 to be conducted by H.P. Public Service Commission in 2017.
· It approved to fill six posts of faculty i.e. Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various super-specialty departments of IGMC Shimla through HPPSC by direct recruitment.
· It approved to fill 100 posts of Class-IV from compassionate appointees in Health Department.
· Approved to fill 83 posts of Drivers/Operators in HPPWD in relaxation of R&P Rules by up-gradation from those regular Class-IV employees who are already deployed on vehicles/machineries and having valid driving/operator license through Limited Direct Recruitment.
· To fill 14 posts of different categories under backlog reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
· Approved to fill five posts of election Kanungo on contract basis in H.P. Election Department.
· It approved to fill three posts of Managers (DIC), Class-II Gazetted on contract basis in Industries Department.
· It approved to create three posts of Assistant Drugs Controller and 22 posts of Drug Inspector in the Department of Health Safety and Regulation, Himachal Pradesh.
· It approved to create three posts of Staff Officer to Inspector General of Police Ranges in the State.
· Approved to create one post of Medical Superintendent for newly upgraded 200 bedded Civil Hospital Palampur.
· To fill three posts of Driver on daily wage basis in Transport Department.
· It approved filling up of two newly created posts of Assistant Tourism Development Officer and three posts of Inspector (Hotels) in the Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation as per Recruitment and Promotions Rules.
· It agreed to create two posts of Chowkidar in the office of Directorate of Elementary Education.
· It approved creation and fill up one post of System Analyst on outsourced basis through NIELIT in the Labour and Employment Department.
· Sanction was accorded to create one post of Assistant Professor of Physical Education ine Government College Dhami at 16 Mile, District Shimla.
· Approved to fill one post of Drama Inspector and one post of Stage Master, Class-III (Non-Gazetted) on contract basis in the Information and Public Relations Department.
· The Cabinet gave its nod to opening of Health Sub Centre at Gram Panchayat Fanoti in district Kullu along-with requisite staff.
· Approved opening of Primary Health Centre at Basal in Una district alongwith requisite staff.
· Approval was accorded for up-gradation of Primary Health Centre (PHC) Koti in district Shimla, PHC Thana Kalan in Una District, PHC Majheen in district Kangra to Community Health Centre along-with requisite staff.
· It approved for opening new Primary Health Centre at Shawad in district Kullu along-with requisite staff.
Other Important Decisions
The Cabinet decided to declare as many as 1004 Technical Assistants as Daily Wagers under MNREGA who have completed five years of service as on 31st March, 2016 and it further decided to provide regular wages to 663 Technical Assistant from 26-9-2012 under MNREGA.
It gave its nod to provide Black Gram in Group-I pulses (dals) for procurement and distribution under State Subsidy Scheme to the people of the State.
The cabinet gave its approval for conversion of ‘Yatri Niwas’of ITDP at Bharmour to be run as Circuit House only. Besides it also approved to open new Primary Schools in Village Dralla and Village Pattan (Shahpur) under Rait block in district Kangra. It also agreed to open new Primary Schools at village Tkarla Upper and Village Khrota gram panchayat Nehri in Una district.
It also gave its nod to create PWD-C section in H.P. Secretariat along with requisite staff.
The Cabinet also approved to open Police Chowki at Pajhauta at Fati Patel under Police Station Rajgarh in Sirmour district. It also agreed for re-opening of Outpost Government Railway Police at Kandrouri of district Kangra.
The Cabinet also decided to upgrade Veterinary Dispensary Jahalma in Lahaul & Spiti district to Veterinary Hospital. Decision was taken to open Veterinary Dispensary at village Ruwad in Gram Panchayat Dhaugi in Kullu.
Nod was given to include Patwar Circle Ghund and Bagain of Sub-Tehsil Deha in Tehsil Theog.
The Cabinet also approved to issue NOC for running new five private Nursing Institute in the State and also for enhancement in existing seats of different courses in Eight Private Nursing Institutions.
Amendments and Rules
The Cabinet approved the amendment in Rule-263(1), Rule 263(2) (i) and insertion of new Rules 286(A) and 286(B) in the H.P. Building and other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Rules, 2008.
Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to frame the Himachal Pradesh Legal Metrology Government Approved Test Centre (GATC) Rules, 2016 under Section 53 of the Legal Metrology Act, 2009.
It approved the identification of households to be covered under the selection guidelines of National Food Security Act beneficiaries.